Arrowhead Country Club members will enjoy an array of exercise equipment in the club's Fitness Room and the men's and ladies locker room facilities are just steps away! For even more convenience an additional facility is located on the second floor of the Tennis Center. Whether you want to slim down or tone up, have more energy for work or for your family, or just look and feel better—an all inclusive Country Club experience awaits you at Arrowhead.
Are Your Workouts Boring? Are You Getting the Results You Want? You may want to consult with an expert! Jason Wortman is a National Certified Personal Trainer N.S.C.A. C.S.C.S B.S. Exercise Science, Nordic Walking Instructor with 8 years experience. Please contact Jason directly for pricing regarding his services. He is here to provide motivation, instruction and more!!
Fitness Center Rules
- The Fitness Center is open to Social and Full members.
- Members should sign in at the Fitness Center.
- No children under the age of 14 will be allowed in the Fitness Center.
- Only water may be consumed in the Fitness Center.
- Reservations for equipment are not accepted.
- Limit use of equipment to 30 minutes when another member is waiting to use the machine.
- Use of cell phones in the Fitness Center is strongly discouraged.
- Please report guests in the Club Office. Guests may use the facility 4 times per year when accompanied by the member and paying a guest fee of $7.
- Place towels in the linen basket after use and use sanitary wipes to clean equipment after use.
- For use of the Fitness Center during Off Hour Usage contact Club for an access code at 605-342-6477 or firstname.lastname@example.org.